- Bib Tags and Dynamic Bibbing
The 2017 Tulsa Federal Credit Union Tulsa Run chip timing tag will be integrated into your bib. No more putting a tag on your shoe. Simply put on the bib and you are ready to go!
Dynamic bid assignment will also be used for the 2017 run. When you arrive at packet pick up, simply tell the volunteer your name and provide identification, they will verify your entry into the race and assign your bib number. If you're picking up for a friend, please bring written authorization.
Scoring will close at 12 p.m.
Competitive Racewalker Numbers
Racewalker numbers will have front and back bibs. Racewalkers will be required to follow USATF racewalker rules.
All races will start on Boulder Avenue near Sixth Street. You can reach the starting line from Fourth and Fifth Streets. The finish line is at Fourth Street and Boston Avenue. Finish Line Fest is on Third Street between Cincinnati and Main Street, including the Williams Plaza.
Special note to all runners:
• For your own safety, please line up according to a pace that is realistic for you. Pacers will be available for the 15k race only.
• A special section for seeded runners will be established at the front. All persons in that area without a seeded number are subject to removal.
• You must cross the rubber pad at the start line to be timed. Crossing this pad starts the timing process with the computer chip on your bib.
• Runners are not allowed to warm up in front of the starting line.
Refreshments will be provided. Please limit your refreshments until all runners have finished.
The streets being used for the 5k and 15k races will be re-opened at noon.
Animals, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, bicycles, baby strollers, or baby joggers. These items can be dangerous to you and the other runners. If you have one of these items, you will be removed from the course immediately. Headphones, earphones and iPods are allowed on the course.
Be alert to traffic on the race course, including emergency vehicles. Tulsa Police and race officials are stationed along the course, but we cannot guarantee traffic will not cross during the race.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CHIP PLACED PROPERLY TO BE TIMED